Founded in 2015, Kerala has developed a unique model of “Founding Investor” at the crossing of startup, VC, and funding ecosystems.
We partner, back and invest for the long term with the best entrepreneurs from the launch of their venture.
We currently have 14 startups in our portfolio.
We are insanely focused on creating a unique value proposition for our founders and partners:
- Actionable expertise as entrepreneur and investor in supporting hyper growth to hundreds of employees & tens of millions of Euros of revenue
- A unique operational support and track record on hiring the best talents
- A super hands-on approach thanks to our operational background & total personal financial commitment in the deals we make
Some insights from our current portfolio:
=> We have been shareholder and directly involved in Doctolib from the launch end 2013 as they had 0 client and 0 employees. It has now 1,700 employees and 150k clients as #1 healthcare startup in Europe. As for Malt and Ouihelp below, were main ultra-active years after the launch, being for example systematicallyBoard Member.
=> Kerala partnered with Vincent and Hugo from the launch of Malt, it’s now a 120m€ GMV business having raised 35m€.
=> We are the founding investor of Ouihelp, at the time we backed the company the founding team was even not totally ready.
What you'll do
- Manage F20 that is our people network. Concretely you’ll meet tens of super inspiring profiles to route them to the best jobs of our network
- Contribute to the development ofKerala on various projects: process, organization, finance structuration, reporting...
Portfolio Operational Support
- Support Kerala management on top recruitment processes, equity financing processes, and ad hoc strategic reviews
- Conduct specific business support mission (kind of short-term consulting – involving direct impact and decisions) in relations with our portfolio entrepreneurs. Example: missions on marketing, sales, product assessment versus competition etc...
- The Analyst will participate and will be exposed to some Board meetings
What we look for
- At least a first meaningful professional experience in startup / finance / consulting
- Passion for startups & technology
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Strong business sense
- Organized & structured
- Fluent in French & English
Willing to apply?
To apply please fill the APPLICATION FORM
Please note that you'll be asked a few questions so we get to know you better:
- Why do you want to work as an Analyst at Kerala?
- What tech media (columns, newsletters, blogs etc) do you read?
- Mention at least one of our portfolio companies you probably would have not invested in. (Hopefully not our whoooole portfolio 😂)
- Tell us why 🙂